Thursday, March 29, 2012

Living your LIFE in the NOW of LOVE

Life is for living live in your now the best you can don't beat yourself up on the way if life is not showing you or if you are not creating the life you imagine that you would love to live.
I am a very expressive person and I have had many plans that had not fired up to the vision that I had imagined that i would like it to be.  When I would reflect on it I would get upset and start to sink then I would realize that in this NOW is joy no matter what i am experiencing ... That to be in the NOW of what is, is more important.  Living Life in Your NOW as it is.
Don't judge your life, love your life, and change what it is that you are judging... with love, gently, never force...LIVE YOUR LIFE ... LOVE YOUR LIFE...
DOING THE BEST YOU CAN IS ALL YOU CAN DO... THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING... AND CELEBRATING ALONG THE WAY, DUSTING MY KNEES AS I FALL, LEARNING AS I GO ... CHOOSING THE LIFE I KNOW IS MY BIRTH RIGHT... A LOVING JOYFUL LIFE...
On a joyful note we have to laugh as we fall, shoot no one gave us a 100% HOW to Book ... we have clues of LOVE everywhere, but how to truly be there all the time, is a learning experience... so why not enjoy the process... in the NOW of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment