Sunday, May 23, 2010

OVERWHELMED ...NOW CLEAR

Sometimes the best thing to do when I do not feel balanced is to do nothing.

To just be in what is to allow myself to feel what is going on.

That is where I am right now. I know I am so excited about seeing family that my emotions are out of WACK!!! so i sit here to write, to clear my mind and heart

It has been a long time since I have seen my family or my country of birth. Wow 2 years. 2 years away from my family, my children, my extended family who are my family as well. Those who life has given me to fill the empty spaces of a childhood and youth that had not love.

I was blessed SO BLESSED that I was given my extended family. Who were with me from the moment I ran away from that place that was my home in the darkness of anger, misery, violence....

Away in the night i fled, away to a wonderful journey.

Guided and doors opened for my adventure.

So this door that is opening to my new adventure living in a home, my new home, that i will tell the truth has taken me 2 years to adjust to.

Now i prepare to go to visit :-D how strange, to visit and be a tourist because you know how much things change in 2 years to re introduce myself, to everyone and everything.

To taste the taste so missed, to sit down in a cafe and be served one cup after another of HOT coffee, to laugh, to talk, to just look on the smiling faces of my loved ones so missed. Yes would you believe DENNY'S I hope it still exist, or NORMS ah the memories. sitting down at all hours in the table in the back, yack yack yack ...laugh laugh laugh, and the smiling waitress bringing coffee, maybe bad coffee but it is hot and served with a smile... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My luggage being packed, 3 times already, and repacked for sure more and more, bringing the gifts bought in Thailand, Cambodia, Bali, and of course here in beautiful Australia.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO let us not forget the BOOKS, AND TAPES...YES!!!

Ah i feel better now that i have written NOW I SEE what was bothering me... OVERWHELMED WITH FEELINGS that I shut down for amoment... NOW I AM BACK

I SMILE...

BREATH DEEP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
LOVE

I AM PREPARING TO SHARE MORE LOVE

AND THE GIFT OF THAT....

IS MORE

MORE LIFE
JOY
HAPPINESS
DANCING
LAUGHTER
LIFE
LIFE
FEELING TOUCHING BEING IN LOVE... YESSSSSSSSS
LOVE TO YOU WHO READS THIS...
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment