Friday, May 21, 2010

WAKE UP!!! LIFE IS PRECIOUS

Life is Precious
In the moment NOW of Life
Let Love be what we seek and do
Find the joy in your heart and live it... life is so precious to waste it by not honoring who you are and what you came to do. If you are not feeling strength Passion ... feeling ALIVE... then you are walking AUTOMATIC PILOT.
WAKE UP
CLAIM LIFE
CLAIM YOUR PASSION
FEEL ...
MOVE WITH THAT FEELING...
I fell asleep for a moment in time... I found myself sleep walking
I AM AWAKE IN MY NOW
and I know how much more ...yes i know more than ever how precious life is and I choose to live it fully... with
LOVE JOY AND HAPPINESS...
BREATHING FEELING AND EXPRESSING
YES!!!!
SO GLAD I HAVE AWAKEN... NOW WATCH OUT YOU GUYS... WHO I WAS YESTERDAY IS NOTHING LIKE WHO I AM NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment